Sometimes, reality escapes the mind, and creep into the dark caves of your inner spirit. This is me today. I'm losing our grip on reality. We know I'm in the shower, but wasot, and let the water of the back of oureck and electricity came over our face. our eyes are closed. We amow in a thunderstorm in Florida. I'm on the beach with warm water with the pounding our back. We consider him a hand. I'm laughing with him. We kissed him. our hair is beginning to curl from the humidity, and it is dripping wet. our warm tan skin begins to get mad, because of rain. and I'm smiling a big smile showing pearly white gums and all. I'm happy. We am happy because We can smell the salt of the sea hear the waves, you press theumber of rocks, and happy because he's here. We smell his

No, and I'll explain why: this whole thing is a summary of the background There isot enough story. You can reduce all five sets. "I'm thirteen years old. We come from a tragic relationship with a guy who suffered from cancer. We were just too many differences.ow I'm in a shower and full of fear." Think of the top few pages of some of your favorite books. We will use as an example, Twilight: our mother drove me to the airport with the windows rolled down. It was eventy-five degrees in Phoenix, the sky a perfect, cloudless blue. We wore our favorite shirt without sleeves, white eyelet lace, We wore a farewell gesture. our carry-on item was a parka. In the Olympic Peninsula inorthwestern Washington State, a small town called Forks are under almost constant cloud cover. It rains on this inconsequential town more than any other city in the United States of America.
is this a good intro for a story We am writing
this is a good intro for a story We write

0 comments